This Ram 2500 Bighorn received our standard exterior package plus a ceramic coating touch-up. This client previously had the entire vehicle coated, but after some bodywork was done, there were some panels that needed re-coated. Along with the standard exterior detail, we also did a two-stage paint correction on the affected panels. The standard exterior package includes a hand exterior and wheel wash, clay bar, hybrid ceramic coating, and tire dressing. Combining this package and a ceramic coating is a great way to give your vehicle long-term protection from UV, swirl marks, and surface contaminants.
Ceramic coatings create a protective layer over your vehicle’s clear coat. This creates a hydrophobic surface with improved gloss and depth. It also protects your paint from swirls, chemicals and contaminants, and UV. Ceramic coatings don’t eliminate the need to wash your vehicle but make the process easier and less time-consuming. If a ceramic coating is the right choice for your vehicle, please send us a quote request.
– Chemical Guys CWS207 Extreme Bodywash
– Adam’s Medium Grade Clay Bar
– Meguiar’s G17220 Ultimate Compound
– Drexler Ceramic #1 Base Coat
– Drexler Ceramic #2 Top Coat
– Drexler Ceramic #3 Care Coat
– Meguiar’s G7516 Endurance Tire Gel
– Chemical Guys SPI191 Lightning Fast Stain Extractor
– Assorted Rag Company Drying and Microfiber Towels
No responses yet